Deliverables (Info Packs, Case Studies, Reports ...)
A great deal of information exists on the energy saving potential of refrigeration components and equipment. However, the information often has little direct relevance to cold store operators as it is presented in a manner that does not enable them to be able to directly apply the information to their particular situation.
The aim is to ‘decode’ this information and present it in a relevant form to cold store operators, in Info packs
In addition cold store operators need to evaluate the life cycle of equipment and not just the initial costs. An additional aim will be to provide a simple means for cold store operators to compare performance of equipment over its lifetime to enable efficient and environmentally friendly choices to be made.
Case studies using the information from the audits and past work of the partners will be included, as will cost-benefit analysis of the technologies. Information will be provided on retrofitting equipment, operation issues associated with energy consumption and the relative energy savings available from each option.
- D2.2 - Survey report (zip, 672 kB)
- D2.4 - Energy labal report + translations (zip, 9.3 MB)
- D2.5 - Training needs (zip, 229 kB)
- D2.6 - Financial investment opportunities (zip, 127 kB)
- D2.7 - Overall audit report + translations (zip, 3.8 MB)
- D2.8 - Benchmark and audits report + translations (zip, 2.3 MB)
- D3.1 - Info packs
- D3.2 - Case studies
- D5.1 - Non technical barriers report (zip, 1.9 MB)
- D5.2 - Social marketing campaign (zip, 250 kB)
- D5.3 - Training marketing package (zip, 2.3 MB)
- D6.2 - E-learning report (zip, 987 kB)
- The videos of the webinars from the end-seminar can be viewed online, for free.